As soon as I decided who my bridesmaids were, I immediately began to start thinking about what they would wear! I've been a bridesmaid in 4 weddings recently, and my favorite bridesmaid dress so far was by Show Me Your MuMu. They offer so many styles, and they're definitely something you would wear again - nice fabric in laid back silhouettes.
So the easy part was choosing Show Me Your MuMu bridesmaids dresses, the hard part was deciding on a color! They have so. many. colors. and they're all gorgeous. I ended up choosing the color 'Rustic Mauve Crisp' for my bridesmaids to wear - its the perfect dusty pink I was looking for. One of the nice things about Show Me Your MuMu is that you can order swatches of the colors they offer. I knew I wanted some shade of pink so I ordered literally every pink swatch they have.
The only thing cuter than the dresses themselves is the Bridal Showroom! Its this unsuspecting little brick building in Venice, right across from the Show Me Your MuMu store. Once you walk up the stairs and into the showroom, you're immediately in this bohemian loft wonderland! We did not want to leave.
HERE IS WHY I HIGHLY SUGGEST VISITING THE SHOW ME YOUR MUMU BRIDAL SHOWROOM:
– It's a fun excuse for a girls' day outing, plus it's a great way for your bridesmaids to get more familiar with each other! Between the 1+ hour drive there and back, trying on dresses, and getting a bite to eat, there was a lot of time to bond and hang out.
– You get to see all your options in person. Maybe you loved how a dress looked online, but now seeing it in person you're not so sure, OR you fall in love with another color. At the Showroom, you can clear up any questions or curiosities you have. Plus, their stylist is SO nice and helpful, with a ton of great advice to offer.
– Your bridesmaids can try on every single style, ensuring they find their perfect fit. Everyone will feel confident in their choice knowing they were able to weigh all their options. Several of my bridesmaids were pleasantly surprised by the dresses they ended up choosing! They said things like, "if I was just ordering one of these online, I would never think to picture myself in this style. But it ended up being my favorite". You never know unless you try.....on all the dresses! ;)
– Not only do you get to have a fun day in a super cute spot, but you'll also be saving money! You receieve a 15% discount when ordering your bridesmaid dress during your Showroom appointment! All my bridesmaids ended up ordering their dresses on the spot - no one can resist a sale!
– It's VERY productive! Planning a day for everyone to go buy their dresses is a huge check off everyone's to-do list. As a bride, there are sooo many wedding details you need to worry about. Getting all my bridesmaids' dresses squared away was a huge weight off my shoulders.
HERE IS HOW TO BOOK YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT:
Just head over to their website and book online, easy as pie! Take a look at their FAQ for other tips. Don't forget to bring your own champagne :)
– Parking is pretty hellish (it is LA afterall) so carpool and take as few cars as possible.
– Give yourself more time than you need to drive there (again, LA = traffic). There are a ton of cute restaurants and shops on Abbot Kinney Blvd, so if you arrive to the area early you'll have plenty to do before your appointment.
– Make sure you browse the bridesmaids dresses online before your appointment. It'll speed up the process once you get to the Showroom, which means more time for you gals to try on dresses!